Rigatoni à la You!
directions not complete. this went together easy but you call in the directions for pasta sauce. In your ingredient list you show no pasta sauce??? You also didn't address when to add onions but I sort of figured that one out. I hope mine is good with no pasta sauce. Yet to see as it is still cooking — deb
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.