- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.