The Rickety Crimson Bloody Mary
About this recipe
- 8 Johnsonville® Breakfast Links, cooked
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups standard Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- mini toaster waffles, cooked
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 skewers
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, lemon juice, hot sauce, celery salt and chili powder.
- Pour into four glasses with ice.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with two Johnsonville breakfast links and two mini waffles.
- Divide the maple syrup into four shot glasses.
- Place skewer into cocktail and serve with a side of syrup as dip for garnish.