Rhino's Shut Yo Mouth Burger
Rhinolicous. I just haven't to keep it real and 100 with you all, the recipes are kicking like my man "BRUCE LEE" which you all know he isn't no joke and neither your recipes I love all of them keep up the beautiful work love you all thanks. — Harrison D. Troupe
- 6 JOHNSONVILLE® Bratwurst Grillers
- 8 ounces hickory smoked bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 6 Provolone cheese slices
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 6 sesame seeded Kaiser rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 fire roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- cracked black pepper
- To make aioli, combine mayonnaise, capers, chopped fire roasted red bell pepper and cracked black pepper to taste; mix well.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Place burgers on grill.
- In large skillet, brown the chopped hickory smoked bacon until crisp.
- Remove cooked bacon to paper towel to drain, reserving 1/2 of the bacon grease, discarding the rest.
- Use the remaining bacon grease to sauté the sliced mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add red wine and continue cooking until liquid in pan is reduced to near nothing. Place in serving bowl.
- Butter both inside halves of the Kaiser Roll and place on the grill, butter side down, until toasted.
- About 3 minutes before burgers are done, top each with a slice of provolone cheese.
- To build burger, place sliced red onion on bottom half of roll. Add the burger, a scoop of the bacon infused sautéed mushrooms, and top with the homemade aioli. Cover with roll to top.