Queso Blanco & White Bean Slow Cooker Dip
About this recipe
Perfect for your next game day gathering, this recipe takes just six ingredients and a few simple steps to create a creamy, crowd pleasing dip.
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Jalapeno and Cheddar Smoked Sausage, finely diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Bush's® White Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa verde
- tortilla chips
- fresh jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro or lime wedges (optional garnish)
- In a large bowl, blend softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add diced sausage, beans, shredded cheese and salsa; mix gently to combine.
- Transfer to a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 2-1/2 hours, or until heated through, stirring every 30 minutes. Reduce heat to WARM to hold for serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips. If desired, garnish with jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro or a squeeze of fresh lime juice.