Back To Recipe
Quattro Formaggi Pizza
this is awsome. I love the taste, texture, & blend and is just a wonderful dish. — sheila
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® All Natural Fresh Mild Italian Ground Sausage or 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Fresh Mild Italian Sausage Links, casings removed
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces, each) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prebake pizza crusts according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Allow crusts to cool slightly.
- Spread ½ cup ricotta cheese over each crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, sausage and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh herbs, if desired.