Quacking Mallards Bloody Mary
About this recipe
- 1 Johnsonville® Smoked Beef Brat
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups standard Bloody Mary mix
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery bitters
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 fennel stalks
- 4 green sport pepper
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Cut smoked beef brat into pieces.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with smoked beef brat, fennel and green sport peppers. Place skewer into cocktail.