Pumpkin French Toast Bake
Delicious!. I make this yearly and it is a favorite. Not too sweet and syrup makes it perfect! — SloopyCain
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 12 eggs
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 slices white bread, cubed
- confectioners' sugar
- maple syrup
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, pie mix, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- In a very large bowl, combine sausage and cubed bread.
- Add pumpkin mixture; stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve with syrup.