Back To Recipe
Pretzel and Honey Mustard Bratwurst Burger
Tasty. Very tasty! Would recommend to anyone! — Jordan
- 6 JOHNSONVILLE® Bratwurst Grillers
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 each Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Pepper, Cored, Seeded and Thinly Sliced
- 1 each Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage (Cole Slaw Mix)
- 1 each Medium Tomato (Chopped)
- 1/3 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 tablespoon Honey
- 2 pinches Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
- 6 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 6 each Pretzel Rolls (May Substitute With Pretzel Bagel)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix spicy mustard and honey together, when well blended add cabbage and tomato. Mix together until cabbage and tomato is well coated then set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add peppers and onions, season to taste with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned but with a little crunch in the peppers (about 8-10 minutes).
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Place burgers on grill. Just before the burgers are finished add Cheese, continue cooking until cheese is melted On bottom of roll place 1/6 of the peppers and onions, add Brat Burger.
- On top of brat burger add 1/6 of the cabbage/tomato and honey mustard mixture and top roll.