- 1 package (17.63 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- fresh basil, chopped
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly; cut into slices.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and peppers in oil until tender.
- Add tomatoes and sausage; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve with pasta.