Johnsonville Italian Sausage Mini Meat Loaf
outstanding!. my family LOVED this recipe, even my two picky ones. finally a recipe that doesn't need "tweaking" make it how it is and you won't be disappointed — aidelimama
Servings4 to 6 servings
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage, removed from casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté peppers, onions, and garlic. Set aside and cool.
- Combine all remaining ingredients. Add pepper and onion mixture.
- Place in greased muffin tins. Top with marinara sauce.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through (160° F).
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.