Johnsonville Original Bratwurst, Cabbage and Noodle Skillet
Good taste but greasy. The dish tasted just fine. My complaint is about texture. It was slimy. Too much butter and grease ruined it for me. I would use much less butter and make sure all the additions were well drained and "degreased." As I noted, it was very tasty, and it has good possibilities, but as it is, "slimy" ruins it. — Elzanna
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, prepare brats according to package directions.
- Cool slightly and cut into 1/2 -inch pieces.
- In a clean skillet, melt butter and sauté onion and cabbage until tender.
- Stir in prepared brats, noodles and seasonings; heat through.