Johnsonville Original Bratwurst, Cabbage and Noodle Skillet
Great with Sauerkraut. The Bratwurst recipe was easy to make and my family liked it but we discovered that it tasted wonderful when topped with fresh sauerkraut. — Ruth
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, prepare brats according to package directions.
- Cool slightly and cut into 1/2 -inch pieces.
- In a clean skillet, melt butter and sauté onion and cabbage until tender.
- Stir in prepared brats, noodles and seasonings; heat through.