Johnsonville Original Bratwurst, Cabbage and Noodle Skillet
Actually don't mind cabbage here.... My parents both like cabbage, and I'm always on the look for dishes to disguise cabbage enough so that I can eat it. This is a definite keeper. — Lori Gantt
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, prepare brats according to package directions.
- Cool slightly and cut into 1/2 -inch pieces.
- In a clean skillet, melt butter and sauté onion and cabbage until tender.
- Stir in prepared brats, noodles and seasonings; heat through.