Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies
Mommy Says Yummy!. This recipe is a staple at our house. It's easy to make, my picky eater likes it, and there's never much left! A bag of Schwan's Pierogies & Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa makes for a yummy dinner — MamaK
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa
- 2 packages (16 ounces, each) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Chopped fresh parsley
- On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, cook pierogies according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage, continue to cook and stir until sausage is heated through and brown.
- Stir in prepared pierogies.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve.