Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies
Mommy Says Yummy!. This recipe is a staple at our house. It's easy to make, my picky eater likes it, and there's never much left! A bag of Schwan's Pierogies & Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa makes for a yummy dinner — MamaK
- 2 packages (16 ounces. ea.) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Polish Kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pierogies according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in butter over medium-low heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage.
- Cook and stir over medium-high for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown and sausage is heated through.
- Serve with pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley.