Back To Recipe
amazing taste. I make them all the time, got 4 kids so these are a great treat!! — gwendolyn hayes
- 1 tube Pillsbury French bread dough
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, diced
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Remove dough from can, cut in half and place 2 pieces long sides together.
- Roll the dough out into a square.
- Place provolone on top of dough.
- Sprinkle sausage over dough.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Roll up and pinch seam to seal. Slice into 8 pieces.
- Bake until golden brown about 10 to15 minutes.
- Serve with marinara dipping sauce.