Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
When the wheel was invented, humanity rejoiced. Today, Johnsonville is making food lovers rejoice with the pizza wheel—a delicious combination of Mozzarella and provolone cheese, French bread and sausage. This quick and easy recipe will make you forget about all of those other portable pizza pretenders and realize that if you want great food on the go, you’re going to need a pizza wheel.
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
What you need
- 1 tube Pillsbury French bread dough
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 link (half package of 13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style Premium Cooking Sausage, diced
- marinara sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- 2 Remove dough from can, cut in half and place 2 pieces long sides together.
- 3 Roll the dough out into a square.
- 4 Place provolone on top of dough.
- 5 Sprinkle sausage over dough.
- 6 Top with shredded mozzarella.
- 7 Roll up and pinch seam to seal. Slice into 8 pieces.
- 8 Bake until golden brown about 10 to15 minutes.
- 9 Serve with marinara dipping sauce.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE