Awesome quick and easy meal. I didn't realize I had used 12 oz of pasta, so added more pizza sauce. I also had no green peppers so used the tri colored mini peppers I had on hand. No such thing as too much mozzeralla in my house, so tripled the cheese on top. This was amazing! My hubby is not a huge pasta fan, but he said to add this to my recipe box! — litebeer1960
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Remove sausage from casing and brown and crumble in a skillet until cooked through. Drain and reserve.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine pasta, sausage, pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Place in greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Top with green peppers and ripe olives; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.