Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Add some life to your pasta!
- Servings: 6
- Cook: 25 minutes
What you need
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Remove sausage from casing and brown and crumble in a skillet until cooked through. Drain and reserve.
- 2 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 3 Combine pasta, sausage, pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- 4 Place in greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- 5 Top with green peppers and ripe olives; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6 Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE