Yummy Pizza Bellissimo. This was wonderful, wanted to make an new pizza not the ordinary or traditional type. This was awesome and my family loved it. Thank you for the great dinner idea. — B
- 12 Ounce(s) Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 Package(s) 12-inch Boboli Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) basil pesto
- 6 Small Roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- 4 Slice(s) Kraft Big Slice Aged Swiss Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon(s) chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- In large skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until browned.
- Set aside.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Bake crust (on baking sheet or directly on oven rack) for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread crust with pesto.
- Arrange a layer of sliced tomatoes over pesto.
- Add a layer of Swiss cheese slices.
- Top with sausage and olives.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is lightly brown and cheese is melted.