- 12 Ounce(s) Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 Package(s) 12-inch Boboli Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) basil pesto
- 6 Small Roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- 4 Slice(s) Kraft Big Slice Aged Swiss Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon(s) chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- In large skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until browned.
- Set aside.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Bake crust (on baking sheet or directly on oven rack) for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread crust with pesto.
- Arrange a layer of sliced tomatoes over pesto.
- Add a layer of Swiss cheese slices.
- Top with sausage and olives.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is lightly brown and cheese is melted.