- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen curly French fires
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Sausage Rope
- Ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise and widthwise. Cut into thin strips.
- Spread French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 17-20 minutes, turning once.
- Arrange sausage strips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until sausage is curled and lightly browned.
- Serve sausage with French fries and ketchup if desired.