Cost (Per Serving)$2.22
Casino Brats from the Burg. Modified it to an old favorite from the old Casino Restaurant in the Burg. Use Real sliced American White cheese or sliced Provolone, Pepper, Onion and Home Fried Potatoes (not french fries) on a hard crusted Torpedo Roll. For additional taste, add some grilled Fresh garlic to the pepper and onions when cooking. — Ted Reisner
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz® cheese sauce
- 5 hoagie rolls, split
- Grill brats according to package directions; keep warm.
- In a skillet, sauté peppers and onion in oil until tender.
- Place a brat in each roll. Top with peppers, onions and cheese sauce.