- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, cut into coins
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large saucepan, sauté the celery, onion and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add the broth, beans, tomato sauce and pasta.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in sausage and parsley; heat through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.