- 1 package (13.5 ounces) Johnsonville® Andouille Split Rope Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 up chopped green pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (8 ounces) Zatarain’s® Jambalaya Rice Mix
- 1/2 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- In a large skillet, combine the Andouille sausage, tomatoes, onion, green pepper and water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Jambalaya rice mix. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and peas; cover and cook 5-10 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender.