Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
A delicious paella dish in just twenty minutes! This Johnsonville recipe works wonders for making great food in no time. This paella recipe uses your favorite Spanish and Garden Vegetable rice, red peppers, shrimp, garlic and onions. For the main ingredient, Johnsonville Andouille or Smoked Premium Cooking Sausage does an excellent job at bringing together all the delicious flavors and textures of this phenomenal meal.
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
What you need
- 1 link (half of 13.5 ounce package) JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Sausage, coin sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pouch (8.8 ounce) Spanish Style Ready Rice
- 1 pouch (8.8 ounce) Garden Vegetable Ready Rice (or other flavor)
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen
- 4 ounces pre-cooked, cleaned shrimp, defrosted
- roasted red pepper, if desired
- 1 Saute sausage and onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until lightly browned.
- 2 Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- 3 Add stock, rice and peas and cook 5 minutes.
- 4 Add shrimp and cook until warm, 2 minutes.
- 5 If desired, garnish with roasted red pepper.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE