- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Summer Sausage
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut summer sausage into 1/8-inch thick slices, cutting only about three-quarters of the way through the summer sausage.
- For the glaze, in a bowl, combine the honey, mustard and brown sugar.
- Place summer sausage on a foil lined baking pan. Spoon glaze over sausage and between slices.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 min., basting with glaze once.
- Before serving, slice sausage completely.