- 1 carton (32 ounces) beef broth
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Sausage Links or Brats
- 1 large (12-inch x 9-inch) heavy-duty disposable foil pan
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a large heavy-duty disposable foil pan, combine the broth, onions, garlic, thyme and bay leaves.
- Place pan on the grill. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the sausage or brats and cover pan with foil. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into sausage reads 160°F.
- Remove sausage from the pan. Grill links until browned; return to pan.
- Cover pan and keep warm.