- 1 Jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 3 Cup(s) water
- 8 Ounce(s) uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 Package(s) JOHNSONVILLE® Three-Cheese Italian Style Premium Cooking Sausage, cut into thin slices
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine pasta sauce and water. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Stir in spaghetti.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring often.
- Add sausage. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.