One Pan Italian
the best . Since finding this recipe. it's the only way I make spaghetti now, why mess with perfection. I love how simple this is to make, and I love only having one pan to clean. — Patty
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, casings removed
- 1 jar (26 oz.) your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 8 oz. uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- In a large skillet, add sausage, breaking into bite-sized pieces. Cook over medium heat until browned and no longer pink; drain.
- Add pasta sauce and water; bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti. Simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring often.