Back To Recipe
One-Pan Brunch Bake
About this recipe
Enjoy this hearty breakfast featuring Johnsonville breakfast sausage, hash browns and eggs in a convenient one pan recipe.
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey, Vermont Maple Syrup or Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 package (20 ounces) Simply Potatoes® Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns and butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer hash brown mixture to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes; turning hash browns once.
- Arrange sausage directly on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and green onions to baking sheet.
- Crack eggs onto potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until eggs are desired doneness and internal sausage temperature is 160°F.
- TIP: For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links.