New Orleans Jambalaya
Great flavor!. One of my families favorites! It has some kick to it (I'm not someone who like super spicy things) but its just right for us, and I do use mild sausage for mine. — MomOthree
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot 'N Spicy Brats
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup rice
- Remove brats from casing, crumble into skillet and cook through. Drain and reserve.
- In a large saucepan, combine sausage, tomatoes with green chilies, stewed tomatoes, onion, green pepper and water.
- Bring to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender.