New Orleans Jambalaya
Delicious and Tasteful. I made if for the first time last night and it has such great flavor. It was very filling as well. Work full time and come home and want to make a quick meal, this is the ONE. — SoontobeWife
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot 'N Spicy Brats
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup rice
- Remove brats from casing, crumble into skillet and cook through. Drain and reserve.
- In a large saucepan, combine sausage, tomatoes with green chilies, stewed tomatoes, onion, green pepper and water.
- Bring to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender.