- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links
- 1 Refrigerated pie crust
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Carrot, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut pie crust into 1/4 inch strips. Wrap each link with pie crust from bottom to top, leaving a small portion of the sausage unwrapped for the face.
- Place wrapped sausage on a cookie sheet and bake 10 - 12 minutes. Place the sesame seeds for the eyes and cut a small piece of carrot for the mouth.
- OPTIONAL: With leftover pie crust cut out shapes such as ghosts, pumpkins, and witch hats. Brush them with an egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake on cookie sheet 10-12 minutes.