Mini Sausage Pizzas
little pizzas big on flavor. I used english muffins, toasted and smeared with garlic butter and chicken sausage. i did not foil my pan but i always spray it with non stick spray. i added sliced black olives and canned, drained, sliced mushrooms. DELICIOUS! anyway these are put together they are WOW! — Barbara Miller
- 4 English muffins or bagels, split in half
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly toast English muffins.
- Place muffins halves on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and sausage. Add green pepper and red onion if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.