- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Brats
- 40 whole wheat crackers, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs or 3 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grill sausage in Sizzling Sausage Grill according to grill directions. Let cool slightly, halve and slice into coins.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle into the bottom of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Divide sausage evenly among the muffin cups. Top with the broccoli, corn and cheese.
- Combine the eggs, salt and pepper; carefully pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans.