Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Also found in: Breakfast
Good things come in small packages, and this Johnsonville recipe is perfect proof! This dish uses corn, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and eggs to make a stunning quiche that’s packed with bold flavors. The sausage links give the meal that signature Johnsonville goodness that’s perfect anytime. For a nice twist, try Johnsonville Maple Breakfast Sausage Links in this quiche. You’ll be glad you did!
- Servings: 24
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 16 minutes
What you need
- 1 package
- 40 whole wheat crackers, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs or 3 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ¼-in. pieces and set aside.
- 3 In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle into the bottom of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 4 Divide sausage evenly among the muffin cups. Top with the broccoli, corn and cheese.
- 5 Combine the eggs, salt and pepper; carefully pour into muffin cups.
- 6 Bake for 16-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE