Mini Quiches -- Sizzling Sausage Grill Recipe
About this recipe
Good things come in small packages, and this Johnsonville recipe is perfect proof! This dish uses corn, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and eggs to make a stunning quiche that's packed with bold flavors. Johnsonville Original Brats give the meal that signature Johnsonville goodness that's perfect anytime!
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Brats
- 40 whole wheat crackers, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs or 3 cups liquid egg whites or egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grill Brats on the Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill (or your favorite cooking method). Let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle into the bottom of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Divide sausage evenly among the muffin cups. Top with the broccoli, corn and cheese.
- Combine the eggs, salt and pepper; carefully pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans.