- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Vermont Maple Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced peaches, drained
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Remove refrigerated biscuit dough from can and separate.
- Peel off a thin layer of dough from the top of each biscuit, cut into thin strips using a knife or pizza cutter, and set aside to use as a lattice top for your breakfast pies if desired (you can also skip this step and make open faced pies).
- Flatten the dough of each biscuit until they are about 1/4-inch thick circles. Press biscuit dough circle into the wells of a muffin/cupcake tin creating individual little biscuit cups. Set aside.
- Cook sausage patties according to package directions, breaking up meat with wooden spoon. Drain sausage.
- In a small bowl combined sausage, peaches and maple syrup until well coated.
- Fill each biscuit cup 1/2 to 3/4 full with sausage/peach mixture. In your small bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar.
- Spread a dollop of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each filled biscuit cup.
- Top with a lattice pattern made with your biscuit dough strips if desired.
- Bake at 350˚F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes.