Mexican Slow Cooker Chili with Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage
Slow Cooker recipes rock!. I'm always on the lookout for something new and interesting to cook in my slow cooker and this sounded awesome. Served it for dinner last night with one change - we're from Ohio so we like Cincinnati style chili. I left out the macaroni and served it over spaghetti and the whole family loved it. Added it to my recipe file! — Donna Anderson
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Mexican diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 bottle (46 ounce) tomato juice
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced ¼-inch thick
- In a slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Add the beans, macaroni and sausage. Cover and cook an additional 1 hour or until heated through.