Back To Recipe
Mexican Night Taco Bar
5 Stars. It was so good! — victoria
- 2 12oz. packages Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 medium Spanish onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup chicken stock
- optional taco garnishes, sliced red radish, chopped jalapeno, shaved iceberg lettuce or green cabbage, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, salsa, lime wedges, and taco sauce.
- Lay out your garnishes in small bowls on the table with the hot sauce.
- Place a 10 inch skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil to the pan and, when warm, toss in the garlic, onion, spices and Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage.
- Cook evenly on all sides for 5 minutes total.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to slow simmer. Remove to bowl.
- Place the warm sausage mix in the middle of the table with the condiments around.
- Heat the tortillas in foil and then place on a plate for each to start to build their own idea of the Johnsonville Mexican Night Taco Bar.