Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Lemon and Herb Chicken
About this recipe
This light salad features a refreshing mix of pasta, Kalamata olives, grape tomatoes and red peppers – which alone, could be enough for some, but adding delicious Johnsonville Chicken Kabobs and summer sausage give the dish the satisfying flavors you crave.
- 1 package (11 ounces) Johnsonville® Lemon and Herb All Natural Chicken Breast Kabobs
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini or fusilli pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup cubed Johnsonville® summer sausage
- 1/2 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook chicken kabobs according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, summer sausage, provolone cheese, olives, roasted red peppers and red onion.
- Using a fork, remove chicken from skewers and add to salad.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.