Back To Recipe
Mediterranean Panini with Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage
Excellent. Johnsonville Italian sausage is my favorite. — Daryl Smith
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) mini portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 slices multigrain sourdough bread
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- olive oil
- Prepare sausage according to package instructions and slice.
- In a skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic in oil.
- Arrange bread slices on work surface.
- Divide mushroom mixture onto half of the bread slices.
- Top with olives.
- Place sausage slices (1 link per sandwich) on top of olives. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add second slice of bread.
- Brush exterior of sandwich with olive oil.
- Place on a preheated panini grill. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes.