Maple Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Fantastic! . I made these for lunch today. I may or may not have eaten four of them... I used maple sausage links and pan fried them instead of the pre-cooked ones. Super simple. I will definitely make these again! — Jenn
- On a work surface, unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon cream cheese on the short edge of each triangle and spread along the short edge.
- Top each with a sausage link. Starting at the sausage end, roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, point-side down.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tops with a small amount of water. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.