Back To Recipe
Breakfast Sausage Blueberry Tart
Yummy. This breakfast was really yummy and my Hubby loved the fact that it was easy to make and that I made breakfast this morning — Kathy Baccus
- 6 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 12 dinner rolls (3 inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup blueberry cream cheese spread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Maple Syrup, sweetened whip cream or powdered sugar, optional
- Cut the top crust off rolls. Press down center of each roll to form a well to resemble a mini bread bowl.
- Place rolls on a foil-lined greased baking sheet. Spread a heaping teaspoon blueberry cream cheese over the bottom of each roll; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine sausage and blueberries. Pour about 3 tablespoons egg mixture into each roll allowing it to soak in.
- Carefully fill rolls with sausage and blueberries. Bake at 350°F for 18-21 minutes or until heated through and egg is set.
- Serve with maple syrup, whipped cream or powdered sugar if desired.