The Madtown Bratty Mary
A SNACK & A DRINK. I love the bloody Mary and little sandwich on top with Johnsonville... I made this and my friends thought it was such a neat idea. I will make for parties in the future. — Kathy B
- 1 Johnsonville Brat, grilled
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1-1/2 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 dashes pepper
- 1 brat bun
- 4 skewers
- 4 cheddar cheese cubes
- 2 dill pickle spears, cut in half
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, lime juice and pepper.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Assemble grilled brat into bun and cut into quarters.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with ¼ of the brat with bun, one cheese cube and half dill pickle. Place skewer into cocktail.