Macaroni & Summer Sausage Salad
Great anytime!. This macaroni salad has been in the family for years. We used JV ring bologna or flavored JV hot dogs. I tried the summer sausage and it was awesome. I also substituted onion for the pickle relish. — Karen Schueffner
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Summer Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
- Add the macaroni, summer sausage, cheese, peas and celery; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.