Back To Recipe
Colorful Wild Rice with Kielbasa and Mushroom
Easy but delicious!. This is a really easy dinner but it is soooooo delicious — Kristina
- 1 pouch UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Long Grain and Wild
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add onion and sliced mushrooms. Sauté until onions and mushrooms are soft and brown.
- While vegetables cook, heat UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Long Grain and Wild in microwave according to package instructions.
- Add garlic and sausage to vegetables and cook until sausage has browned.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add in ½ cup chicken broth, mix until heated. Mixture should be wet and saucy.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.