Korean BBQ Sausage Stir-Fry
Okay but Salty. I only had a 10 oz bag of vegetables so I cut up half an onion and cooked that along with the sausage. Even though the soy sauce and broth were reduced sodium it was quite salty. It may have been better with Korean BBQ sauce which is a bit sweet or add a bit of brown sugar to the sauce to balance out the saltiness. — Cybermom
Servings5 - 7 servings
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Korean Style BBQ Rope Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 to 20 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and sauté until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add to sausage mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over rice.