Polish Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet
Awesome. Truly this is a classic recipe, cabbage and kielbasa. So very easy and so very good. Give it a try, you will not be sorry!! It has become a regular in our household. — MissD
Servings6 to 8
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Polish Kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage and onion in butter until onion is tender.
- Add the cabbage and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat potatoes according to package directions.
- Serve with sausage mixture.