Polish Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet
Great Meal -- but take the next step.. This sounds great, but when are you going to include the calories and the carbs, and how big is a serving. Don't put the serving in grams. I need to be able to work this into my diet. — Ernie Roy -- diabetic
Servings6 to 8 servings
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Polish Kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage and onion in butter until onion is tender.
- Add the cabbage and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat potatoes according to package directions.
- Serve with sausage mixture.