Back To Recipe
Polish Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet
Servings6 to 8 servings
Best cabbage recipe. love love love this recipe simple quick and delicious it's all in the thyme! — Evelyn
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope or 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Links, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup carrot, sliced ¼ inch
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage, carrot, and onion in butter until onion is tender.
- Add the cabbage, thyme, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, covered 14-16 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat potatoes according to package directions.
- Serve with sausage mixture.