Back To Recipe
Kick Off Sausage Dip
About this recipe
2012 Classic Cookoff winning recipe.
- 1 package 16oz Johnsonville Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 3 each chili peppers diced
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup onion dip
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- In a large skillet brown Johnsonville sausage until cooked, set aside.
- In a large oven proof dish or skillet begin a layer of 1/2 sausage.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onion dip, guacamole, refried beans, cream cheese, salsa, cumin and black beans.
- Top with the remaining sausage, chili peppers, chili sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite chip and cold refreshment!