Back To Recipe
Johnsonville Swedish Meatballs
Johnsonville Swedish Meatballs. This recipe was so easy & so delicious! — Kelli Weissert
- 1/2 package (about 14 meatballs) JOHNSONVILLE Homestyle Meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- Meatballs may be thawed overnight in the refrigerator or in a microwave on 50% power.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in cream.
- Stir in the broth, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add meatballs to sauce. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Serve with hot cooked noodles.